Terrorism affects us all. Sometimes you may think "terrorism is horrible, but what can I do? I am just one person!"
Here are some things you can do to fight terror starting right now. All of us must learn more and speak up!
- add your name
- citizen's preparedness
- learn about terrorism and weapons of mass destruction
- learn about media bias in reporting about terror
- view recent articles on fair reporting
- learn about middle eastern history
- contact the president and your other state and national officials
- send others to our site
If you are interested to learn more about duplicating the MAT efforts in your city email us
|Minnesotans Against Terrorism provides hypertext links to other websites only as a convenience. These links are not under the control of Minnesotans Against Terrorism. Minnesotans Against Terrorism does not necessarily endorse and is not responsible for any third-party materials accessed through the Minnesotans Against Terrorism website. Minnesotans Against Terrorism expressly disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of any third-party websites.|